HOBY Illinois is a registered 501(C)(3) Not-for-Profit Charitable Organization. We are 100% volunteer run and welcome all donations to support the cost of conducting our leadership seminars.
In addition to our Paypal links, monetary donations can also be made by mail, sent to HOBY Illinois, P.O. Box 70, Zion, IL 60099. With either donation type, please be sure to indicate whether you are making a general or site specific donation (either Illinois-North or Illinois Central/South).
Your generous donation will help HOBY Illinois continue its mission to seek out and motivate young Illinois student leaders. Your ongoing help is needed and appreciated. All contributions will receive a charitable donation receipt for income tax purposes.
Make a General Donation
Not sure what type of donation to contribute? The list below shows the impact of different levels of sponsorship – choose the one best suited for you!
- $25 – an entire day of meals for one ambassador
- $75 – an entire seminar of meals for one ambassador
- $150 – the registration fee for an ambassador from an underfunded school
- $175 – seminar site expenses for one ambassador’s meals, lodging and training materials
- $325 – seminar site expenses of $175 and the school registration fee of $150 for one ambassador